February 14, 2011

February 14th, 2011

Dear Sofia,

Unfortunately I admit it: I do not like valentine's day. It always puts me in a bad mood. Why? Well, I'm not sure. Part of it is probably due to never having any memorable time on the day, yet being expected to honor it like it's been so good to me. I don't like the expectation it brings, either, like we HAVE to do something just because it's today! I guess it boils down to my not liking fake holidays.

BUT! [And it's a bit but.] I had SOOOO much fun making digital valentines with you yesterday! They turned out so cute that I wanted to post them here, too. Family and friends only got one of three, so I figured they'd like to see the other ones, too.

So... even though I am not a fan of today as such, I wanted to say thank you for doing these with me. It made my day (Dad's too)!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails