April 15, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party 2009

Today we conservatives gathered in over 1,900 cities nationwide, including Kalamazoo. Apparently, a whole heck-of-a-lot more cons live there than I thought!


The day was beautiful, over 50 degrees. We rolled in on time, about 400 people strong.


Nearly everyone had a sign (I only had a camera and my wit; both turned out to be useful). Here is an absolutely heartwarming pic of a mom and her three young'ens. As they walked around the court house block, she explained the fair tax to them, and why small government is better. I told them, "You're awesome!" The kids were happy to have their photo taken.


Many, many more pictures to come...

Did you attend a tea party event? Tell me about it!

1 comment:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

So GLAD you could go! I went, too and I've got it up on my blog, I LOVED it!
XOXO
Joni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails