October 10, 2008

Firey Friday!

Ah, who am I kidding? I'm always on fire about something.

Today it's that I was asked to stay on at my job for another 30 days, working a normal M-F, 8-5 workday! This news comes after finding out only yesterday our CAT (catastrophe) unit is being shut down and disseminated, thus eliminating my temp position.

So how psyched am I? Very! Don't get me wrong; my job finder has been good about setting me up with things back-to-back, but getting a direct request is waaay better (sorta makes me look better, too).

Giving credit where it is due: Thank God for another job. He is continuing to bring these to me even though I am who I am, and don't deserve any of it. Praise God for His being so good, and not just, and loving toward me (and you)!



ps. Thanks everyone for the bday well wishes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails